none
Forum is broken again

Question

• I was just about to reply to a thread of mine and I got this message:

Your post has been flagged and is currently under additional verification. If you believe that this was done in error, please post to the thread HERE.

The link on "HERE" lead to a thread where I cannot reply.

The thread I was posting to is here: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/20c77828-3aa2-4519-822f-b563181a021d/entity-framework-configuration-doesnt-work?forum=adodotnetentityframework

Can somebody please fix that?

Friday, September 4, 2015 9:35 AM

Answers

• You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com and ask them to remove the abuse flag.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Mike LaughlinModerator Friday, September 4, 2015 4:25 PM
    • Marked as answer by ygoe Friday, September 4, 2015 5:48 PM
    Friday, September 4, 2015 1:48 PM
  • Could have been a SPAM filter and incorrect detection of your message as a SPAM. You need to e-mail to fissues.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Friday, September 4, 2015 3:05 PM

All replies

• Someone has marked your reply as abusive though I can't see why. A moderator in that forum should fix that hopefully soon.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, September 4, 2015 1:27 PM
  • How can somebody mark it during the process of submitting it? I composed my reply, then submitted the form and didn't even see it published. Instead I "immediately" (for common response times here at microsoft.com, it actually took many seconds) got that error message.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 1:43 PM
  • You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com and ask them to remove the abuse flag.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

• Proposed as answer by Mike LaughlinModerator Friday, September 4, 2015 4:25 PM
    • Marked as answer by ygoe Friday, September 4, 2015 5:48 PM
    Friday, September 4, 2015 1:48 PM
  • Could have been a SPAM filter and incorrect detection of your message as a SPAM. You need to e-mail to fissues.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Friday, September 4, 2015 3:05 PM
  • Thanks, I've sent them an e-mail and then my post appeared in the other thread. Still wondering how that post could have been flagged. Surely not by another user because it was just being submitted. It has no link in it and no special words. Seems that filter needs some major adjustment.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 5:49 PM