transfter user account and profile from old windows server 2003 to new RRS feed

• Question

• transfter user account and profile from old windows server 2003 to new

I am user windows server 2003 and now i wan to sift on new system  please tell me how i can transfer user account and profile

Monday, July 6, 2009 8:12 AM

Answers

• This forum is for Windows Home Server operating system, so you are offtopic here.
    You should ask your question in the Windows Server forums.

This being said, there are tools available, which allow you to transfer profiles, like moveuser, or accounts, like ADMT or some 3rd party software.
    Depends also from the fact, if there is only being talked about local account or domain account and if you need to preserve the SID or not.

Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Monday, July 6, 2009 9:04 AM

I am user windows server 2003 and now i wan to sift on new system  please tell me how i can transfer user account and profile

Here is the link to the Windows Server forums.
    Monday, July 6, 2009 12:50 PM

All replies

• This forum is for Windows Home Server operating system, so you are offtopic here.
    You should ask your question in the Windows Server forums.

This being said, there are tools available, which allow you to transfer profiles, like moveuser, or accounts, like ADMT or some 3rd party software.
    Depends also from the fact, if there is only being talked about local account or domain account and if you need to preserve the SID or not.

Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Monday, July 6, 2009 9:04 AM

Here is the link to the Windows Server forums.
    Monday, July 6, 2009 12:50 PM