Posters! CRM 3.0 or 4.0? RRS feed

• Question

• So that we can answer your question correctly the first time let us know if you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 or 4.0. Thanks.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:38 PM

Answers

• Yes Jim,

There are many times question regarding CRM 3 or CRM 4, but if people put just which version they are using, it wil help us to understand better and help them with good manner.

I suggest please mention in the message for CRM 4. It will be great if you create one more forum for only CRM 4, that will be great idea, is not that ??

Regards,

Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:37 PM

All replies

• Yes Jim,

There are many times question regarding CRM 3 or CRM 4, but if people put just which version they are using, it wil help us to understand better and help them with good manner.

I suggest please mention in the message for CRM 4. It will be great if you create one more forum for only CRM 4, that will be great idea, is not that ??

Regards,

Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:37 PM
  •  

Dear all

Well most of the people are using CRM 3.0 in the production environment as it is very much stable and most of the person have hand on practice on it. But Professionals like us are implementing and evaluating CRM 4.0 on their test /developement environemnt. So questions of both versions are visible here.i mean CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0 are going on parallel.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:17 AM
  • All our customer have or are going to upgrade CRM 3.0 to 4.0.

And remember when new version comes out, you will have to upgrade to 4.0 before making upgrade to "5.0". So better do it now before you make all kinds of customizations.

/Damir

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:31 PM
  •  

CRM 5.0 is far from this time.
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:11 PM