Automating SSRS to PDF/File System RRS feed

• Question

• I have an existing powershell script that loops through variables and writes SSRS reports in PDF format to the file system. This script cannot run on users machines. 

I've a C# 2015 program that automates powershell and need to convert the program to do the same work as Invoke-WebRequest $SourcePath -UseDefaultCredentials -OutFile $FileName in PowerShell.

SOAP can't get the job done. Data driven subscription MIGHT work but I'd really like a library I can call with an interface and some functions. Does that exist?

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:40 PM

All replies

• Welcome to MSDN forum.

However this forum is for Visual Studio IDE issues, according your description I recommend you post it at Power shell forum where might be more proper place.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:26 AM
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:26 AM
  • I found a work around with the PS element so all can ignore this.
    Thursday, March 8, 2018 7:05 PM
  • Hi dgAtbridger,

Glad to know that you have resolved this issue, if so, you could mark it as the answer, so it could help other community members who get the same issue.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 9, 2018 6:55 AM