Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe issue RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi ,

I am trying some samples from Microsoft Sync Framework for syncing the SQLServer CE database with the SQL Server2005 database, I took this sample from the below link from MSDN available under Synchronization Services for ADO.Net

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/hi-in/library/bb726015(SQL.100).aspx

I am getting some version mismatch issue, below is the error messge ,

System.MethodAccessException was unhandled
      Message="System.Data.SqlServerCe.NativeMethods.CreateErrorInstance(IntPtr ByRef)"
      Source="Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe"

because of this I am not able to instantiate the client sync provider, I guess there is some issue with the Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe namespace provided with the Sync framework, could you pleas throw some light on this.

I have installed the latest Sync framework runtime and using VS 2005, also Microsoft Sql Server Compact 3.5 is installed

Regards,
    Parag Dave

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 9:31 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:31 AM

Answers

• Hi Parag,

Do you still have this problem? If yes, could you please install the SQL CE 3.5 RTM. You will also need to delete the client database to get things to work fine.

Thanks

Friday, November 30, 2007 10:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Parag,

Do you still have this problem? If yes, could you please install the SQL CE 3.5 RTM. You will also need to delete the client database to get things to work fine.

Thanks

Friday, November 30, 2007 10:49 PM
  • Thanks Rafik, it works perfectly fine now !!

- Parag

Monday, December 3, 2007 5:30 AM