Color Coding For Stacked Charts RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Dynamics 2011 on update 6 and is an on prem installation.

I am using stacked charts. The series and category fields are the same which is of picklist type.  The second category field is the CRM name field. My pick list field "Goals" has the same values in multiple entities.

When I open the chart for entity 1, the color for the status "on track" which is the field being stacked is green.  When I open the same type of chart in a different entity (with the same goals picklist values) I get the color red for the status of "on track".

I tried looking at the numeric id of the picklist values to see if maybe the colors where related to a numeric value or was sorted somehow using the numeric value but that did not seem to pan out.

Does anyone know how to associate a color to a picklist value in a stacked chart or atleast explain how the mapping is done.

Thanks

Scott Clancy

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:20 PM

Answers

• Hi scott

with the help of XML , chart color can be changed .below link will help full for you

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2010/11/12/simple-chart-modification-in-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011.aspx?goback=.gde_21231_news_255223254

Regards

Bodhidharma

Friday, June 22, 2012 12:48 PM

All replies