home and office 2007 help RRS feed

• Question

• i installed a trial version of home and office 2007 and im trying to type a resume ive downloaded the template and the wizard comes up telling me i need to convert to full version i put in the code from my email and it doesnt work HELP  
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:23 AM

Answers

• Hello tim needs help,

The Trial installation of Office Home an Student 2007 has an operational limit of a certain number of days (60, IIRC) and/or a certain number of uses (25, IIRC).

Once you have exceeded the limits of the Trial, it will no longer allow you to create new documents or edit existing documents.  You can still view and print documents.

If you wish to continue using Office Home and Student 2007 with full functionality, you have to purchase a perpetual license for the product in the form of a Product Key and convert the Trial product to a perpetually licensed product.

It sounds like you are seeing the prompt that is informing you that the Trial period has elapsed and that you need to purchase a product key to continue to use the product at full functionality.

What email are you refering to?
    For great advice on all topics XP, visit http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:33 PM
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:30 AM