Windows service errors on bootup RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a couple of errors come up with I start my WHS box.  These errors started happening recently after I had a motherboard die and had to replace it.  Thankfully all of my data was intact..gotta love WHS for that!  However I noticed that at the login screen I get the error regarding one or more services were unable to start.  Once I click the "OK" button I can login without any trouble.  The errors on startup are Event 7009 (Timeout waiting for the Mindows Home Server Setup Service to connect" and Event 7000 "The Windows Home Server Setup Service service failed to start ..."  Any thoughts on how to correct this?

Thanks
    Monday, December 15, 2008 3:49 AM

All replies

• R Bremen said:

I'm having a couple of errors come up with I start my WHS box.  These errors started happening recently after I had a motherboard die and had to replace it.  Thankfully all of my data was intact..gotta love WHS for that!  However I noticed that at the login screen I get the error regarding one or more services were unable to start.  Once I click the "OK" button I can login without any trouble.  The errors on startup are Event 7009 (Timeout waiting for the Mindows Home Server Setup Service to connect" and Event 7000 "The Windows Home Server Setup Service service failed to start ..."  Any thoughts on how to correct this?

Thanks

Did you perform a Server Reinstallation?
    Monday, December 15, 2008 4:16 AM
  •  Yes I did a server reinstall and everything seems to work fine except for those two errors at start up...never had them initially and I've searched a lot of the threads but haven't found anything that helps. 
    Monday, December 15, 2008 4:22 AM