Problem with crmsvcutil.exe (Hangs) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

I am trying to generate an xrm.cs file using the process crmsvcutil.exe but when I am entering

C:\Users\administrator.BO\Desktop\sdk\microsoft.xrm\tools\crmsvcutil /connectionString:"Authentication Type=Integrated; Server=http://crm-t01; User ID=b\dummyuser; Password=****" /out:"Xrm.cs" /namespace:Xrm /dataContextPrefix:Xrm

the program just hangs saying unauthorized and a lot of other things. My username and password is currect as I have cross checked. I tried using Integrated Authorization and another but it didn't work.

Thanking you in advance,

Sebastian

Friday, September 3, 2010 1:47 PM

Answers

• hey problem is solved. it just has to be written very carefully. if anyone has the same problem please ask me!
    Friday, September 3, 2010 2:14 PM

All replies

• hey problem is solved. it just has to be written very carefully. if anyone has the same problem please ask me!
    Friday, September 3, 2010 2:14 PM
  • Hi

What was your problem with this?

I'm trying to run CRMSvcUtil.exe on the CRM2011 RC version to create the CS fiel to be able to develop with my custom entities, but cannot get it to work!

I keep getting LOGON ERROR!

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne TAYLOR
    Friday, February 11, 2011 12:40 PM
  • did you solved it? I'm trying to execute the crmsvcutil on CRM2011 but  I got this error:
    Remote server error: (401) unauthorized

hope you could help me, thanks.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:26 PM
  • Hi.

No I never managed to get this working, I just changed my code to use late bindings.

Sounds like you are getting the same issue that I had!

Wayne

Wayne TAYLOR
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 3:23 PM