none
i do NOT have Vista

Question

• I need the phone number to call to get a copy of my windows that was originally installed on my computer I have a license key but never got a copy of windows on a hard disk which makes me mad.Ihave tried to contact support and I got no response I paid for it and need to reinstall it.this company is a joke to get results so I hope someone can help.thank you
    Monday, January 26, 2015 8:12 PM

Answers

• Contact the manufacturer of your computer - it's their responsibility to make recovery materials available for their machine, and not Microsoft's.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Monday, January 26, 2015 8:17 PM

All replies

• Contact the manufacturer of your computer - it's their responsibility to make recovery materials available for their machine, and not Microsoft's.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Monday, January 26, 2015 8:17 PM
  • I need the phone number to call to get a copy of my windows that was originally installed on my computer I have a license key but never got a copy of windows on a hard disk which makes me mad.Ihave tried to contact support and I got no response I paid for it and need to reinstall it.this company is a joke to get results so I hope someone can help.thank you

Please see: How to replace Microsoft software

Carey Frisch

Monday, January 26, 2015 9:52 PM