control button and backspace RRS feed

• Question

• I sometimes have to press control in order to make my keypads responsive.  When I press backspace I am returned to the beginning of the sentence.  I then have to return to the end of the sentence and press control. I have a Compaq without a mouse.  Any thoughts?  Thanks. 
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:48 PM

All replies

• I sometimes have to press control in order to make my keypads responsive.  When I press backspace I am returned to the beginning of the sentence.  I then have to return to the end of the sentence and press control. I have a Compaq without a mouse.  Any thoughts?  Thanks. 

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:06 AM
  • Hello everyone, I have windows 7 ultimate installed in my Acer Aspire 4710 laptop. I used Bitlocker Drive Encryption to start encrypting my 500 GB external Seagate hd. As you might be knowing, this particular Acer laptop has the problem of " White Screen of Death". Google it........you will know what a headache this problem is! (I set the HD to automatically unlock on my PC.So, when I insert it "resume" encryption window automatically comes up.) Anyway, because of this I had to pull out the USB cable without pausing the encryption process. After this whenever I insert the HD into my PC :- no "resume" window comes up, the drive name has changed to Local Disk (M:) (earlier it was Pandora's Box), BitLocker status is locked Control Panel "Bitlocker Drive Encryption" window hangs When I insert the HD to another PC
    women's health
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:34 PM