none
SnapShot Synced Copmact CE getting different changes from different clients RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a question related to using SnapShot of Synced Sql CE. I am using SyncFx2.0

we sync the CE with Sql Server Database and then take snanpshot using SyncFx2 API. We distriute this snapshot CE together with the rest of the application to all of the clients using ClickOnce.

Now when the clients run the application and start syncing a syncgroup, each of them get different number of changes while I would expect all of them to get the same changes from sync because all of them are starting from the same snapshot copy and there is no logical difference in these client's sync reuqest.

Does anyone know why this might be happening.

Thanks

Sumit

Friday, April 30, 2010 2:44 PM

Answers

• What kind differences in changes do you see?  it implies client will not be in sync with server? Are there continous changes happening on the server side.?

-Jandeep

jandeepc
    • Proposed as answer by Jandeep Wednesday, May 5, 2010 8:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sumit J Friday, May 14, 2010 8:27 PM
    Friday, April 30, 2010 10:45 PM

All replies

• What kind differences in changes do you see?  it implies client will not be in sync with server? Are there continous changes happening on the server side.?

-Jandeep

jandeepc
    • Proposed as answer by Jandeep Wednesday, May 5, 2010 8:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Sumit J Friday, May 14, 2010 8:27 PM
    Friday, April 30, 2010 10:45 PM
  • Hi,

In my current runs, I don't see this problem repeating. So, my guess is that this problem was never there.

Thanks

Sumit

Friday, May 14, 2010 8:27 PM