sunriise: app.AccountViewer - to view *.mny file as list of accounts RRS feed

• General discussion

• New functionality:

. Show content of *.mny as a list of accounts (previously: data were shown as database table). Display account's transactions.

. I can use some help to try to validate the codes that parse the data structure for Account. Transaction, Payee, Category. Use this tool to open a COPY of your *.mny file. Check the ending balance to make sure that what the tool is displaying and what MSMoney is displaying are matching.

. Next step is add codes to export account info into external format that other financial software can import. Hopefully, that will open up more choices for current Money user who wants/needs to move on to other software other than the obvious choice of Quicken (been there .. and come back here ..)

See: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sunriise/forums/forum/1386861/topic/4677235/index/page/1

Screen dump:

Friday, August 26, 2011 11:13 PM

All replies

• Hung Le,

Just got back from Chicago.  Will check this out when I get a chance and feedback my findings.   Keep up the great work!

UPDATE -  file extension needs to be changed from .zip to .jar to work properly.  I added my findings to your forum as you prefer :)

Monday, August 29, 2011 7:34 PM