none
[Win10] How to using script/cmd to setting icc color profile? RRS feed

• Question

• if I want to change the color profile, many articles are introducing to use color management, click, add, browse ..etc

is there way to use cmd or powershell script to achieve this automatically?

Thank you!

1) Navigate to ‘Control Panel – Appearance and Personalisation – Display – Screen Resolution (or Adjust resolution)’. On Windows 10 it is easiest to simply type ‘Colour Management’ into the (Cortana) Search Box at the bottom left of the desktop and skip to step 4.

2) Click ‘Advanced Settings’.

3) Click on the ‘Colour Management’ tab and press the button labelled ‘Colour Management…’

4) Ensure the ‘Use my settings for this device’ checkbox is checked.

5) Press the ‘Add’ button and then ‘Browse…’ to the ICC profile you just downloaded. Press ‘Add’ then ‘OK’. Note that if multiple ICC profiles are listed you will have to set the desired profile as default by clicking ‘Set as Default Profile’, too.

<u5:p></u5:p>

<u5:p></u5:p>

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:37 PM This is not "design solution for me" forum
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:40 PM

All replies

• if I want to change the color profile, many articles are introducing to use color management, click, add, browse ..etc

is there way to use powershell script to achieve this automatically?

Thank you!

1) Navigate to ‘Control Panel – Appearance and Personalisation – Display – Screen Resolution (or Adjust resolution)’. On Windows 10 it is easiest to simply type ‘Colour Management’ into the (Cortana) Search Box at the bottom left of the desktop and skip to step 4.

2) Click ‘Advanced Settings’.

3) Click on the ‘Colour Management’ tab and press the button labelled ‘Colour Management…’

4) Ensure the ‘Use my settings for this device’ checkbox is checked.

5) Press the ‘Add’ button and then ‘Browse…’ to the ICC profile you just downloaded. Press ‘Add’ then ‘OK’. Note that if multiple ICC profiles are listed you will have to set the desired profile as default by clicking ‘Set as Default Profile’, too.

• Merged by jrv Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:05 PM DUPLICATE
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:41 PM
  • Please do not post duplicate questions.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:09 PM