Experiencing an extreme delay (4days) Is this normal? RRS feed

• Question

• I have opened an account, got money deducted and most of the account status says active and no hold except my ads campaigns' keywords. I submitted them 4 days ago and they are still INACTIVE today. Do I have to wait for a week to use the service? What is actually going on? I'm new to adCenter so can someone please help me out.

Thanks
    Monday, November 5, 2007 9:29 AM

All replies

• Same issue here (except only 48 hours here)! Nonetheless......rather odd when competitors programa are up and running within minutes! Scanning through the posts....seems like this is a recurring theme. Hello Microsoft.......anyone awake?....listening?...responding? Very sad state of affairs.....with support like this.....the plug will get pulled rather quickly.
    Monday, November 5, 2007 10:44 PM
  • Hi there,

I checked with our Support team on this and I can confirm that adCenter is currently experiencing a temporary delay for new, updated, or deleted ad or keyword changes going live. You'll still be able to sign in to adCenter and make updates to your campaigns; however, there may be a delay in any changes to new, updated, or deleted ads or keywords displaying on Live Search. Unchanged ads or keywords will not be affected by this delay.

I'll keep you posted as I learn more...I appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Carolyn

Tuesday, November 6, 2007 10:35 PM