can't attach files to entites RRS feed

• Question

• hello we upgraded a crm client to windows server 2008 64bit and after the upgrade we can't attach files to an entity and get the error Column 'BlockedAttachmentsForDownload' does not exist on Table 'Deployment'

I tried to do what the kb http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;974597 said but when I try to run the tool I get an error message:"Command failed with the following message: Column 'BlockedAttachmentsForDownload' does not exist on table Deployment"

and when I try to reInstall the rollup I get the message: "Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server was not found on the system." although I'm on the crm server (I can see it in the add/remove programs) and I'm with the same user who installed the crm

Thanks in advance for the help,
    Jonathan

Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:54 AM

All replies

• This was a known issue as per this article,

And when you try to remove and re-install the roll-up - when you get an error message "Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server was not found on the system" - So for this make sure you run the 64 bit roll-up install package.

This should help

Cheers, Edwin
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:31 AM
  • As I wrote, I read this article, but I can't run the tool (I get the error:"Command failed with the following message: Column 'BlockedAttachmentsForDownload' does not exist on table Deployment") and allso I can't re-install the rollup (it was the rollup for 64bit systems)
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:31 AM
  • Hello, have you tried running a Reair from Add/Remove Programs?

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Monday, December 6, 2010 3:34 PM