cannot assign records to other user RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

after I install a new enviroment of crm2011 with rollup 12 (ad,sql2008,crm2011 all in one server for test use ). I find that any record can not be assign to otheruser , neither account or contact etc.

so , I install the rollup 13 , but after install rollup13 ,records still cannot be assigned . and another error appear .  the security roles page cannot be open , display a error page .

and then , i want to uninstall the rollup 13 ...but ,it cannot be uninstall , it said something like  " foreinkey confilct with ownerid  with ower_importlogs ....etc....."

what can i do next step ? is there any suggestion ,thanks :)

jenasy

Friday, April 26, 2013 2:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You are better off restarting the install. Delete all crm databases including MS_CONFIG and then start all over again.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Minal Dahiya If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Minal Dahiya Friday, April 26, 2013 4:26 AM
    Friday, April 26, 2013 4:26 AM
  • Hi

Please check if the fn_CollectForCascadeAssign function in db is blank. You may need to reinstall CRM

Thanks.

Wilson

Friday, May 3, 2013 6:23 AM