Vista suddenly states not a valid copy RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a similar problem with Vista Ultimate x64. Its been running for over 9 months and now all a sudden it is stating product key not valid. But when I called and talked to someone at microsoft, they verified it was a valid product code. But were unable to help me with my issue. Suggested I call back Monday thru Friday. That's just great, I work a 48 hour week and have a disabled husband to also take care of and when I do get the time to try to resolve this issue and it appears it is an issue that is suddenly running rampant. I can get the help to clear this up. Can someone please help. My error message is   0xC004E003. again i talked to a microsoft rep that told em my code was valid.  I was told I had to be on Internet Explorer browser (I always use Mozilla browser) to get the validation to go thru, but when I did that it said i needed to download ACTIVEX Control and I can not get that to download. WHat is happening? Please help
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 10:45 PM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:14 PM
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:14 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool
    Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, October 4, 2009 5:09 AM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:14 PM
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:14 PM