Krunal Dedhia 60
    Abhishek Sharma 61
    Bhavik Sharda 62
    Utkarsh Kakaiya 63

Friday, June 22, 2007 3:08 PM

All replies

• But how to see our points????
    Friday, June 22, 2007 3:55 PM
  • yeah i saw.. i got an email from microsoft saying that i am a tentative winner.. i guess i'll finish 26th.. anyways this is not final yet.. so who knows i might improve a little more..
    Friday, June 22, 2007 4:47 PM
  • Ya i saw that too and m very excited.. but they have not updated the points and i dont know if i will cross the 10K barrier, because without it, i dont know if i will get the prize.. but still m very much excited..

Looks like they have made a finalised list deleting all the fake referral and have given the ranks only.. i think they will update the points on 30th now...

hope for the best, but i m happy
    Friday, June 22, 2007 4:57 PM
  • Hey Guys!!

I am so happy to see myself back on rank 1. I hope this tentative list don't change anymore. And thanks to all of you guys who wanted me to get my rank back Smile I really thank you all for supporting me.

Now the admins have done their real job. Congrats to them, and they really deserve an xbox360 Smile

Friday, June 22, 2007 6:15 PM
  • @Rajkumar -  i would request you to edit your rank listing and remove the email ids of others. I think even the email id's have been removed from the site to secure our privacy.
    Friday, June 22, 2007 6:34 PM
  • Congratulations to you all.

Hope for the best.

Friends, i got the email too. They asked for the identify proof and I think the process is not over. We have wait till the final results.

Congratulations once again.

Friday, June 22, 2007 6:46 PM
  • Thanks man a lot for editing and removing the email address Smile
    Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:34 AM
  • Hey Harshil Congrats to you!!!

You jumped from 7th to 1st Its great!!! Really great!!

Well now i am at 7th and its my time to jump at 1st !!!! (or may be Down after june updates!!!)  Hey Just Kidding Yaar!!!

Well Congrats to all others too!!

Enjoy ur awards and MSP status!!!

Thanks,

Yogesh!!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:56 AM
  • Hey Yogesh, i think 7 is a lucky number, once you get to rank 7, the next jump is directly to rank 1 Smile All the best, for reaching to rank 1. I dont mind if you reach rank 1. I just want to be in the top 3 Smile

Every Rockstars in Top 3 deserve equal credit Smile Its just a matter of numbers.
    Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:43 AM
  • @ Harshil- .

Thanks, And Really I too feel that "7th" is lucky one, in the  month of May half I was at "7th" but down and down to "17th" just because of others fake referral and somewhat of busy shedule too...but as soon as admin deleted the others fake rteferral...I jumped from 17th to 15.. 13... 10... and  to "7th" and again 7th position is still there...I joined Rockstar at the time u joined & we had a fantastic time here by communicating a lot in forum to each other,  I was much active in this contest at the couple of months of starting (in forums too) but later on u were with me and helped in forum much to others and till date more active... and u really deserve this position too just becoz u worked as a devotee for the rockstar with lot of fun and without caring of others rude comments at u...

Well we may still communicate throgh forums...VS2005 is my fav. forum.... but somewhat due to busy schedule i may lost touch but still i am here in this beautiful world to help others and keen to learn from others too.

Be in touch through G Talk!

Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:26 PM
  • Yes Yogesh, i really remember those days where we used to interact a lot in the forums during the start of the contest. But as your busy schedule you couldn't space much time after that. But still you are contributing to the forums and helping others out, and thats what matters. This contest was just a mean to bring us together, and help others and also get helped by others, and thats what we are doing, even though the contest has been closed.

Kudos to you bro.!!!. I have already added you in gtalk, but seems like you rarely come online , do you use any other messenger where you stay connected whenever you come online ?
    Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:22 PM
  • Yes You are right!!! actually i am not to keen of chatting. I surf the Internet ten times in a day atleast and less often use any IM to chat with others. I used it if necessary or when i want..... whatever... but sometimes u may find me online in night like 2200 Hrs around.

I frequently check my emails too, so i will defently reply earliset to others if they forward me emails.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:07 AM
  • just tentative result list .
    i guess there will still be a lot of change in the ranking.
    by the way, the criteria of 10000 still holds
    Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:19 AM
  • ya.. i think that the criteria will hold.. and m not sure if i can cross it.. lets hope for the best...
    Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:49 AM
  • I think admins will give gifts to those who have not crossed 10K limit too. I dont know for sure, but this is just what i feel. Because they have asked for the documents of many people.

Monday, June 25, 2007 4:26 AM