One Care ending RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings, I have used One Care for 6 months and have really liked it. Got a new Vista computer,entered my product key but it says my account will end in 13 days and is glowing red. When I first entered the information everything was green for the first two days. I'm about to download AVG.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:09 PM

Answers

•  tfprobst wrote:

Greetings, I have used One Care for 6 months and have really liked it. Got a new Vista computer,entered my product key but it says my account will end in 13 days and is glowing red. When I first entered the information everything was green for the first two days. I'm about to download AVG.

When you activated OneCare on the new PC, did you use a new LiveID and a new retail product key or did you activate with the LiveID for your original subscription? If you already had a subscription, technically, you should not have been able to use the same key to activate on the new computer and would need to use the LiveID for your original subscription. Sign in at http://billing.microsoft.com with your LiveID to see the status of your subscription. If OneCare on the PC does not match what you see on the Billing site, I believe that your PC date and time are likely incorrect.

-steve

Monday, December 31, 2007 2:09 AM