none
Console setup missing picks RRS feed

• Question

• When I log on to the connector software and go to the setup pick some of the selections are missing.  I can no longer access the ADD-IN pick or Remote Access pick.  Any ideas on how to restore this?
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 1:54 PM

Answers

• I have not installed anything lately.  I have tried to perform a Server Recovery which was unsuccessful.  The Recovery Software could not find the server after following the instructions by powering down the server, then restart and pressing the reset button.  Fortunately the server did restart.
    In that case, you might want to contact the manufacturer of your server for assistance.
    • Marked as answer by rew1951 Sunday, August 8, 2010 11:56 AM
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 11:45 PM

All replies

• When I log on to the connector software and go to the setup pick some of the selections are missing.  I can no longer access the ADD-IN pick or Remote Access pick.  Any ideas on how to restore this?
    The only supported way is to do a Server Reinstallation (also called a Server Recovery).  Having said that, did you recently install anything that might have broken it?
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 3:09 PM
  • I have not installed anything lately.  I have tried to perform a Server Recovery which was unsuccessful.  The Recovery Software could not find the server after following the instructions by powering down the server, then restart and pressing the reset button.  Fortunately the server did restart.
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 4:26 PM
    In that case, you might want to contact the manufacturer of your server for assistance.
    • Marked as answer by rew1951 Sunday, August 8, 2010 11:56 AM
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 11:45 PM