Need Help With Adding Audio To MS Word Web Page RRS feed

• Question

•              I'm seeking help with adding audio sound to MS word web page.  At present, I can get the windows media player (WMP) to appear on the page and load when I get onto my server, however, I can get anything to play back.  What I have attempted thus far is I uploaded the mp3 file independently to my server, in addition, I linked the file to the wmp player hoping that when clicked on it would play back.  Unfortunately this process
    this process did not work.  Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?  What about a streaming server, however, I thought that using the wmp that the windows or msn would be the server or something like that.  I am confused.  So if anyone can direct me I would sure appreciate it.

XOXO
                                                                                                                                              Nemisis 
    Nemisisx35
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:47 AM