Asked to renew only 2 motnhs after joining! RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a year's subscription to OneCare back on 15th February this year. Everything installed fine and I have been happy with the service overall.

However, on 27th April I received an email stating that my subscription had been cancelled. Upon logging into my account and checking what was wrong, it would appear that my debit card had expired. Not sure why this was a problem at the time as surely it was another 10 months until I should be charged again?

Anyway I added my new credit card and everything was fine again, however I now find I have been charged £37.99 again! I emailed them asking for a refund but have not had a response. Has anyone else had any similar problems?
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 9:32 PM

Answers

• It might be better to speak directly to someone in billing support. Send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you reach support. Please include the country you are located in.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:54 PM

All replies

• It might be better to speak directly to someone in billing support. Send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you reach support. Please include the country you are located in.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:54 PM
  • Thanks Jim, have emailed you as advised.
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:29 AM