none
Streets & Trips Printing Route Planner RRS feed

• Question

• I have a huge need to be able to print the route planner.......The exact list of stops in order that shows up on the left side of the page once you optimize route. I don't want to print drive and turn by turn directions over 50 pages with 75 stops. Once I optimize the route I just want to be able to print the list of stops in the order that the program put them in. Once I print the map, the stops are just numbers, that does me zero good. I have to be able to tie that to an exact address which ties to an Excel spreadsheet about that stop. Seems to me I can't be the only one that would like to be able to print the route in order by number and address only

Is this possible? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Chuck

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:46 AM

All replies

• I've been fighting with the same thing.  Can't find a solution in the program itself, but the best 'work around' I've found is to take a screen shot (essential just a picture of the current screen view) and print that.  Like I said, not a solution, but it'll get you a printed version of what you see on your screen - the map with numbers, and the list with corresponding numbers AND addresses. 

To take a screen shot, use the 'snipping tool' found in the 'accessories' menu - do a simple web search for detailed directions, there are dozens of articles/wikis

Friday, May 10, 2013 4:41 AM