• Question

• Sat, July 10, 2010 11:18:03 PM
    PLEASE REPLY TO: nf_lotoclearance_center@hotmail.com
    paloci s <alliedsecurcompny@hotmail.com> 
    Add to Contacts
    To: irfan.khan580@yahoo.com  

UK.N.F NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS LONDON

Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations! We are happy to inform you that your Email ID has won a prize money of (U.S. $250,000.00) Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S. Dollars Which is proudly organized by United Kingdom National Fund Organization London in conjunction with Microsoft Corporation! to motivate and Encourage the Use of the Internet globally Worldwide.

Annually Microsoft Corporation! collects all the E-mail id's of the people that are online on YahooAmong the millions that subscribe to Yahoo! and various Microsoft window users. FIVE (5) people are been selected all over the World. Our winners are selected through electronic ballot System without the winner applying. We are Congratulating you  For The Year 2010.
       Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Asian representative's booklet in Jakarta, Indonesia as indicated in your FILE NUMBER: FD2349QUID. In view of this, your won prize money of (U.S. $250,000.00) would be released to you by Our Payment claim Agent, Our Payment Claim Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitated the release of your won prize.
    How to claim, kindly  CONTACT PROF.ABDUL AALEE's office below
       PROF.ABDUL AALEE
    E-mail:
    nf_lotoclearance_center@hotmail.com

Mobile:+62-85718019680.
    Fax:+62-2180354597 
    Office Line:+62-2180354597

please tell me is it true? i am much wory about it...please help me..please
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:44 AM

Answers

All replies