none
Collapsing categories doesn RRS feed

• General discussion

• When I collapsed all the categories, it didn't remember that I had collapsed them, when I visited an other page and came back. In fact I would like to select categories that I want to follow to the front page from a category pool. That category pool should also be very hierarchical, not that flat as it is now in the front page. Then I could have my customized front page and have only the things I need in there.

I found the "My forums" now, which is good. But I would like the front page to be my forums and have a separate forum pool.

I tried to add a forum to my forums, but it didn't go there.

That "doesn't work" broke in the title after submitting the post. But it got fixed by editing the title. But it broke again, when I edited this post after fixing the title.
    • Edited by Silvercode Wednesday, April 1, 2009 8:04 AM Added pool
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 7:59 AM

All replies

• Reported before, the devs said it was by design.  My Forums is supposed to replace it.  They forgot to remove the collapse arrows.

The title problem is known too.  When you edit a post that contains a apostrophe in the title, it incorrectly truncates the title.  It's on the backlog.

The best way to make My Forums your "home page" is by putting a bookmark on your browser's toolbar.  Beware of problems when you click it after your login cookie has expired.
    Hans Passant.
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 11:14 AM