none
DFSR Health Report RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running Server 2012r2 with DFSR configured between three servers.  I'm getting an error in the health report run on one of my servers that the staging folder has exceeded its configured size.  The description of the error specifies that my staging folder quota size is the standard 4096MB (4GB).  The problem is that I increased the staging folder size 2 days ago to 61,440MB (60GB).  I'm not sure why this server still thinks its staging folder quota is only 4GB and I'm not sure how to go about forcing that update on the server.  If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
    Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm running Server 2012r2 with DFSR configured between three servers.  I'm getting an error in the health report run on one of my servers that the staging folder has exceeded its configured size.  The description of the error specifies that my staging folder quota size is the standard 4096MB (4GB).  The problem is that I increased the staging folder size 2 days ago to 61,440MB (60GB).  I'm not sure why this server still thinks its staging folder quota is only 4GB and I'm not sure how to go about forcing that update on the server.  If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Good day,

This forum is for TechNet WIki discussions.

Please use the correct forum for each question. Each forum has expert for specific subject and the discussion should fit the forum topic. In this link you can find the list of forums (probably not all but most of the forums), and you can use it to find the right forum.

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:28 PM
  • I suggest you ask in this Windows Server 2012 forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=winserver8gen

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:08 PM