none
Why doesn't WLW do what it claims?

Question

• I have watched the tutorial videos and read the Help File from top to bottom. In the video the instructor inserts a picture, manipulates it and then, in her own words..'Publishing is simple. Just hit the Publish button and your page will be uploaded to your blog'.

It would be interesting to know whether she was uploading to Blogger as WLW on my computer refuses to upload any post containing a picture. It is not an authorization issue as I can upload text perfectly but pictures are a no-no.

Having searched the Net I discovered that there is a major problem with uploading pictures to a private domain with Picasso being the stumbling block so I switched my domain settings back to my original Blogger site http://*****.blogspot.com. Site looks OK, editing posts works, uploading pictures work so back to WLW and what happens? Just the same!

Can anyone suggest where I am going wrong here when posting to Blogger? Failing this can anyone suggest ANY blogger application that WLW uploads pictures to efficiently?

The error I get when publishing is 403.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    Problem solved! Switched to Wordpress and Live Writer works a dream.
    • Edited by Bonypart Sunday, May 3, 2009 2:14 AM
    Saturday, May 2, 2009 2:56 PM

All replies