URL and user in hosted setting RRS feed

• Question

• I have deployed a new organization ACME in my VPC. So after setting-up my IFD, I tried accessing the org with: acme.domain.com/signin.aspx. I inputted my username and password and successfully logged-in but in my url: acme.domain.com/MicrosoftCRM/loader.aspx and on the upper-right, it also says that I'm logged-in as the admin and in the Microsoft CRM organization. I don't know what I'm missing. I'm also using the hosts file for now. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advanced.
    Friday, August 15, 2008 7:46 AM

All replies

• We had this question a few months back, but I can't remember what the answer was.

Friday, August 15, 2008 12:29 PM
  • if it's ifd, shouldn't it be acme.domain.com/loader.aspx?

Here's a quick reference on the different URL formats that come up: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/08/01/microsoft-dynamics-crm-urls.aspx

Friday, August 15, 2008 5:29 PM
  • @Joel: I actually searched this before making this thread but found none. I'll try searching for it again.

@Will: If I do acme.domain.com/loader.aspx, the litwareinc Admin is the one who is automatically logged-on. I enter /signin.aspx so that the signin page shows-up and be able to input the user.

Any help is really appreciated.
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:11 AM
  • I'm able to log-in without getting lost in the URL. The only problem I have now is whenever I access acme.domain.com/signin.aspx, the Windows Login box is still showing after I log-in the signin.aspx page is shown. Still don't know what's wrong.

Any ideas?
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:47 AM
  • hmm, your'e still seeing the windows login prompt when sigining in through IFD?  we have the same problem, though its because we have a seperate crm addon that needs authentication.

Try to create a new organization and see if you get the sane screen.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 12:54 PM