"The folder containg this item has been deleted" is horrible to use RRS feed

• Question

• So, I have 100's of conflicts right now, all this message (I posted this in another thread) Since these files are all dupes, I want to delete them all. However, the delete option is a hyperlink with no keyboard shortcut. Not only that, but it moves location on the screen based on the length of the filename! If the filemname is too long, the link wraps to a new line, but ends up under the size text and is inaccessible. Plus, if I miss the delete link, mesh thinks I am clicking the entire box, which is the "Move the item" option and launches another dialog. The delete should be a button like 'Previous,' 'Next,' and 'Close' or at the very least should have a hotkey.
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:55 PM

Answers

• I agree that the handling of conflicts is hideous, as do others. For some time now the Live Mesh team has indicated that it is an area in need of improvement. I trust that we'll see progress on that before too long as it is a sore spot in the app.
    You are welcome to submit a suggestion or vote if it has already been submitted by someone else. See this post for details:

Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Go cast your vote!

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 12:13 PM