none
Ipod RRS feed

Answers

• well to say about ipod..its just a miracle....i have a ipod 60 gb..its really superb and its features are also good...being the product of ultimate apple computers it has the following features..

1,i have a memory of 60 gb which is too much 4 me.
    2,i can have videos,music,photos etc..
    3,superb quality of sound.
    4,it has a touch responce capabability.
    5,very much suitable for hard use..long lasting..
    6,price when i bought it 16,330rs without bill..if u go for with bill i think it will go to about 35-40k..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:46 PM
  • i am an user of iPos's right frm the day it has been introduced...
    some of its peculiar features are...
    the extra-ordinary sound quality...high performance...extended battery life...compact...high storage space...ease of use...the shuffle feature...videos and lot more...
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 4:05 PM

All replies

• well to say about ipod..its just a miracle....i have a ipod 60 gb..its really superb and its features are also good...being the product of ultimate apple computers it has the following features..

1,i have a memory of 60 gb which is too much 4 me.
    6,price when i bought it 16,330rs without bill..if u go for with bill i think it will go to about 35-40k..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:46 PM
  • i am an user of iPos's right frm the day it has been introduced...
    some of its peculiar features are...
    the extra-ordinary sound quality...high performance...extended battery life...compact...high storage space...ease of use...the shuffle feature...videos and lot more...
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 4:05 PM
  • friend you go to this site, you can get lot of informations about apple ipods

apple is the leading ipod makers

Friday, March 9, 2007 3:12 PM
  • i dont think so ipod has a extended battery life....my ipod has a battery life of only 8 hrs when fully used..i thot it will come for 1 full day...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:25 PM
  • 1,i have a memory of 60 gb which is too much 4 me.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:09 AM
  • ranjeeth i don accept with u...i'm using ipods atleast for the last five years and i use to get a minimum battery stand-by time of about 15 hrs...it depends on whether u charge it fully r not...
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:46 AM
  • In March 2002, Apple added limited PDA-like functionality: Text files can be displayed, while contacts and schedules can be viewed and synchronized with the host computer.[10] Some built-in games are available, including Brick (a clone of Breakout), Parachute, Solitaire and Music Quiz. A firmware update released in September 2006 brought some extra features to fifth generation iPods including adjustable screen brightness, gapless playback, and downloadable games (available for purchase from the iTunes Store).

Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:30 AM