wireless RRS feed

• Question

• I have all ready installed linksys. work great but I install new expansion or extende wireless router Netgear. wgr614v9 and I try to logon website, show me I am out. But I just switch to linksys work.

I have 3 computer and I dont have any problem, except in my laptop toshiba A 304 s 6843. That happen after I installed win/7. no problem with vista.

so this is no right. I need some help.

it already 3 months and MS dont have no anwser. Why? who cares, rigth! only the bad news its to fill with patch and updates. Its right?. NO, because  MS is using the system for testing and play with all people. controlling all their information. and later saying with don't  share, is only for management you account.

Why so many securities updates every new release OS. 3.1, 95, 98,NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, W7 always the sAme slogan---FAST, RELIABLE, SECURITY. SOME PROMISE AND THE SAME PROBLEMS. HAS BEEN FIXED. MAYBE, BUT THE SAME CHEATE. OVER AND OVER.

I been test and using pcs and laptops, and I find the same problems. EVERY TIME AFTER BEEN UPDATES PC OR LAPTOPS GOES SLOW AND SLOW. AND NO SOLUTIONS\ONLY FALSE PROMISE TO BE BETTER OS(WINDOWS) what it is behind ???????????? sell product.

When I try something different solution its the same case, cheap device in all pcs or laptops. Who cares about good quality.

any way nobody will answer me.

jajajajjaj.

Friday, February 18, 2011 5:39 AM