Where is the TechRewards orders page? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I received this email last October, and I did redeem my rewards points in October, 2016, and I saw the orders in the orders page.

As a valuable member of Microsoft TechRewards, we are reminding you that the program will close on January 6, 2017. The program aimed to help Developers and IT Professionals learn, experiment, and build projects with Microsoft technologies. We believe other Microsoft Programs more closely associated with products and services can best support users in their technical journey. Reminder: There are 60 days left to redeem your Points.

I received email confirming this:

Our shipping monkeys have updated your order. Below are your order details: 

Redemption Code:
    Code will be sent within 48 hours

I never received the codes in the email, and I can't find the orders page any more. Can someone help?

Thanks,

Richard

• Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:21 AM not account issue
    Monday, April 17, 2017 8:26 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately there is no forum for that system and I think the program closed. You might try emailing them.

techrewards@microsoft.com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:10 PM
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:13 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Your question is not within the discussion scope of this forum so I move it here for better assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:20 AM
  • Unfortunately there is no forum for that system and I think the program closed. You might try emailing them.

techrewards@microsoft.com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:10 PM
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:13 AM