i often get mail mails from friends, groups, junk etc.. hw u feel whn u can't manage mails? RRS feed

Answers

• But i have to check them in the folders too na.. i've blocked some but still getting them
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:19 AM
  • But filters will hepl to redirect the mails to some particular folders na.. i've to go to that folder check the mails and del the unwanted ones.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:11 AM
  • Are filters only solution for this problem ?
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:05 PM

All replies

• Make filters in mail id.

It would automatically put blah - blah mail into particular folder, you created and so on....

So, when you are free in mood to play with, then only go for some particular folders, other wise attend only  meaningful  mail in inbox.
    Monday, February 19, 2007 5:18 PM
  • Hai dude..........I manage my junk of mail through filters .......... different e-mail account providers have different options to set filter.............In Yahoo we can set filter by going to option and then under Mail  Option u can see Management column in that click Filters and create filter as u need for different services...............Even gmail provides that facilities and even archives

Monday, February 19, 2007 6:17 PM
  • But i have to check them in the folders too na.. i've blocked some but still getting them
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:19 AM
  • noo that is not possible.......if u use the filters you wont get them
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:06 PM
  • But filters will hepl to redirect the mails to some particular folders na.. i've to go to that folder check the mails and del the unwanted ones.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:11 AM
  • well if that dosent solve the problem then i sugest u to deactivate ur account and start a new one and keep in mind the points that i told before
    Friday, February 23, 2007 2:27 AM
  • In yahoo, by creating the separate folders for them. You don't have any problem! The junk mails and mails from groups will be redirected from your Inbox directly to their respected folders!I hope you will feel easy now!
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:03 PM
  • Yes, filters redirect to specific folders there u can manage it very easily.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:02 AM
  • report unwanted mails as spam. they'll automatically get redirected to span folder. for the rest, you can create filters.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:48 PM
  • Are filters only solution for this problem ?
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:05 PM
  • best way is the filters.. tats my opinion..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:37 AM
  • yeah i too
    Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:29 PM
  • yeah.. its irritating to check mails esp from groups.
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 5:14 AM
  • ss
    Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:35 AM
  • yes i too get many mails from groups and promos.. but can't help just have to check and del them
    Thursday, April 5, 2007 11:04 AM