{
    }
    class Implement : clientsection
    {
    }

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:57 PM
  • Hi sam000123,

Thank you for posting here.

Could you provide more details about 'clientsection'? It will help us to analyze your problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:46 AM
  • It would be good if you share implementation details,

i tried many sol but didnt work any

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:03 PM
  • Hi sam000123,

Thanks for your feedback.

In order to give more efficient responses, I have two questions to confirm with you.

Which client section do you want to implement ?

Could you provide more detailed descriptions about your problem?

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:08 AM
  • i am doing migration from .net framework 4.5  to .net core 3.1

here wcf is used to get endpoint

ChannelEndpointElementCollection channelEndpointElementCollection = ((System.ServiceModel.Configuration.ClientSection)(appConfig.GetSection("system.serviceModel/client"))).Endpoints;

but System.ServiceModel.Configuration support is not available so i am getting eror in client section

channelEndpointElementCollection  get list of endpoint

Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:52 AM
  • Hi sam000123,

Thanks for your feedback.

Since it is related to WCF, after consulting with partners of WCF forum, I suggest you post this question on WCF forum for better help.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support

Friday, April 3, 2020 9:50 AM
  • The first step is to create a new application. Open a command prompt and create a new directory for your application. Make that the current directory. Enter the following command in a console window:

.NET Core CLI

Copy
    dotnet new console --name WebApiClient
    This creates the starter files for a basic "Hello World" application. The project name is "WebApiClient". As this is a new project, none of the dependencies are in place. The first run will download the .NET Core framework, install a development certificate, and run the NuGet package manager to restore missing dependencies.

Before you start making modifications, type dotnet run (see note) at the command prompt to run your application. dotnet run automatically performs dotnet restore if your environment is missing dependencies. It also performs dotnet build if your application needs to be rebuilt. After your initial setup, you will only need to run dotnet restore or dotnet build when it makes sense for your project.
    Friday, April 3, 2020 10:19 AM