windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• what version of windows 7 is recommended for working on a toshiba qosmio with windows home server?

Friday, January 8, 2010 5:22 PM

Answers

• If you want to use the Remote Access web site to connect to your home computer's desktop from afar, you will need a version of Windows 7 which supports incoming remote desktop connections. That would be Business, enterprise, or Ultimate. Other than that, whatever version you prefer.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Friday, January 8, 2010 6:02 PM

All replies

• If you want to use the Remote Access web site to connect to your home computer's desktop from afar, you will need a version of Windows 7 which supports incoming remote desktop connections. That would be Business, enterprise, or Ultimate. Other than that, whatever version you prefer.
    Friday, January 8, 2010 6:02 PM
  • thanks for your remarks
    Friday, January 8, 2010 6:20 PM

To clarify Ken's post:  He meant Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (there is no such thing as Windows 7 Business  :)  ).
    Saturday, January 9, 2010 6:31 PM