Error retrieving entity Id. Customer Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,I was wondering if someone can help me. as I am hitting a brick wall with this one.

I have installed the Customer Portal which integrates in to our 'on Premise' CRM2011 system.  The Portal installed fine with no problems.

The one problem that I am getting is after completing a service Request,  I get the following error:

Error retrieving entity Id.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: Error retrieving entity Id.

Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
    [ApplicationException: Error retrieving entity Id.]
       Site.Pages.ServiceRequest.OnItemInserted(Object sender, CrmEntityFormViewInsertedEventArgs e) in \\xxxxxxx\311Portal\Pages\ServiceRequest.aspx.cs:238
       Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.OnItemInserted(CrmEntityFormViewInsertedEventArgs args) +184
       Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.DataSourceViewInserted(Object sender, CrmDataSourceViewInsertedEventArgs e) +420
       Microsoft.Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmDataSourceView.ExecuteInsert(IDictionary values) +726
       Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.HandleInsert(CommandEventArgs args) +1187
       Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.OnItemCommand(CommandEventArgs args) +141
       Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +163
       System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +52
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3707

Can anyone shed any light on this issue I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Thursday, April 3, 2014 1:58 PM