heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

harshil u r also doing like that

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:40 PM

Answers

• hey point out the name of the student who post that question and answer

so admin can delete his id

plz plz

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:54 PM
  • hey dear i am not pointing any one who is doing that type of activity every one knows well,

we want only name of person who post the q/a on this fourm.

if u then admin will knows his better jobs. so ready for it??????????

Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:46 AM

All replies

• hey point out the name of the student who post that question and answer

so admin can delete his id

plz plz

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:54 PM
  • Why do you have to create threads, and just point out at me ? I didn't do it. I just created a thread, but didn;t even post a single question or answer to the before the quiz was closed.

Even if you think so, then the forums are open for you also. Why dont you go and find out the evidence and post it to the admins. They will decide what to do.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:07 PM
  • hey dear i am not pointing any one who is doing that type of activity every one knows well,

we want only name of person who post the q/a on this fourm.

if u then admin will knows his better jobs. so ready for it??????????

Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:46 AM
  • @Jabed - Everyone knows that you are point at me, you have also mentioned your name. Please be sure you are writing what you want to

If you think that i have posted the q/a for the quiz before it ended, then PROVE IT man, whats making you sit behind.  The threads are all open for you. Instead of just saying things like this, view all my threads, and post the link here if you can.

Also the admins have done their work, they have deleted the accounts of those who have posted the questions or solutions for the quiz before it ended.  That proves i am innocent.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:15 PM
  • good innocent gay
    Monday, May 28, 2007 12:59 PM
  • hey again ...........i think this is how jabed gets so many answers because he creates a thread and answers to his own thread and marks them as ANSWER....before pointing at someone first look at yourself
    Monday, May 28, 2007 1:48 PM