none
I can't upload a csv file with my messenger contats to populate windows live messenger

Question

• I have 150 contacts on a csv file and I want to upload it on windows live messenger so the list is populated automatically and I can't find any option on the menu nor the options to upload contacts from a csv file.. the only thing I had accomplish is to upload the list into Windows Live Mail... but not into Messenger.....Please Help.
    Monday, October 25, 2010 5:02 AM

Answers

• this is not a writer issue, but a Windows Live messenger thing...

researching a little bit, this is not possible since you still need to get a confiramtion from the users to get them included into your messenger...so I need to enter them manually one by one...this is a pain, but still is something you need to maintain security.

Now. It would be a great help to allow users to import windows live messenger and include people that has you already as a friend without needing a confirmation.

thanks

Jorge A Reyes Zumarrga S
    • Marked as answer by jarzs2000 Friday, March 13, 2015 2:37 PM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 8:03 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Perhaps you should be submitting your questions here:

MESSENGER
         http://www.windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2

WEB MESSENGER
         http://www.windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=17

www.LEHSYS.com
    Monday, October 25, 2010 2:23 PM
  • this is not a writer issue, but a Windows Live messenger thing...

researching a little bit, this is not possible since you still need to get a confiramtion from the users to get them included into your messenger...so I need to enter them manually one by one...this is a pain, but still is something you need to maintain security.

Now. It would be a great help to allow users to import windows live messenger and include people that has you already as a friend without needing a confirmation.

thanks

Jorge A Reyes Zumarrga S
    • Marked as answer by jarzs2000 Friday, March 13, 2015 2:37 PM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 8:03 PM