Invoking a method using reflection with json data as argument RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to invoke a method using reflection and this method have one argument . Now I want to pass a json data as an argument to this method .Please see the following code.

int HelloWorld(int Id){

return Id;

}

json data{"Id":43}

how can I use the reflection to use the json.

Please provide your guidelines

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Ethan,

Based on your description, it would be not the VS IDE usage issue, it would be related to the specific app development issue.

To help you find the correct forum for this issue, would you mind letting us know more detailed message about this issue? Which kind of app are you developing?

If it is related to the web development, you could post this issue to the ASP.NET forum.

http://forums.asp.net/

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:27 AM
  • Thanks for your reply, I am building a windows console application .And I want to convert the json data to object array to use in Method Base.Invoke method.

Regards,

Ethan

Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:00 AM
  • Thanks for your reply, I am building a windows console application .And I want to convert the json data to object array to use in Method Base.Invoke method.

Regards,

Ethan

Maybe you could select the correct language development forum here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:33 AM