Adding a 4th PC RRS feed

• Question

• I have 4 PC's, but can only seem to get 3 in my circle.  How do I add the 4th?

Friday, April 25, 2008 5:13 PM

Answers

• By license, you can only have 3 copies of OneCare activated with a single LiveID on 3 PCs. Using the same LiveID at activation makes the PC a part of that Circle. A 4th PC requires a second subscription, using a different LiveID, so it *can't* be a part of the Circle defined by the LiveID for the first subscription.

-steve

Friday, April 25, 2008 5:45 PM

All replies

• By license, you can only have 3 copies of OneCare activated with a single LiveID on 3 PCs. Using the same LiveID at activation makes the PC a part of that Circle. A 4th PC requires a second subscription, using a different LiveID, so it *can't* be a part of the Circle defined by the LiveID for the first subscription.

-steve

Friday, April 25, 2008 5:45 PM
  • I am trying to renew my license on my 3rd pc and each time, I am getting the following message.  Please HELP!

Unable to complete request

We can't complete your request right now. Please try again later.

If you get this message more than once, report it as a recurring problem.
    Message 2002
    Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:30 PM
  •  JackB10 wrote:

I am trying to renew my license on my 3rd pc and each time, I am getting the following message.  Please HELP!

Unable to complete request

We can't complete your request right now. Please try again later.

If you get this message more than once, report it as a recurring problem.
    Message 2002

See this post - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3076955&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:04 PM