none
How to convert from MS-ACCESS database to SQL server database? RRS feed

• Question

• I converted from MS-ACCESS to SQL server database,it is converted all table here but not happens all the query so have to do manually. so i have query here from MS-ACCESS to show 

1.  INSERT INTO TempRcpt ( SalesOrderNo, Code )

SELECT DISTINCT Receipt.SalesOrderNo, Substring(Receipt.SalesOrderNo,1,2) AS Code FROM Receipt WHERE (Receipt.Rec_Type<>'Regular' and ((Receipt.Company_ID)=[@cmpid]) And ((Month(Receipt.Pay_Date))=[@month]) and Receipt.Pay_Date <=[@eFin] and Receipt.Pay_Date>=[@sFin] )

so if anybody know these things tell me how to do this and what are the things to follow to convert.

Thanks & Regards

Murugansilvers

• Moved by Bob Ding Thursday, March 15, 2018 8:24 AM not relate wpf
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I converted from MS-ACCESS to SQL server database

How do you do that?

As far as I know, There is a software named "SQL Server Migration Tool" to allow you import date from another source.

>>it is converted all table here but not happens all the query so have to do manually.

What happened ? do you get any exception?

This forum is discussing questions about WPF, I am afraid your question is outside of this forum scope of support.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:44 AM