Post ur Scores here...............since MS is not interested in declaring the results out............ RRS feed

• General discussion

• hi guys.........
    i have got my reviews done for S2B 2009
    We did 3 projects in all.
    and got scores of 55,58 and 65.........

Plz post ur scores here............
    since MS is i guess not even monitoring this forum..........
    not even a single post from the admin............
    Friday, May 22, 2009 6:11 PM

All replies

• Hi where did u get the scores? I haven't got any scores yet. Please do reply. Thanks in advance
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 6:37 AM
  • same here.i also not get it yet.........are they sending it by mail??????//
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 12:25 PM
  • dude.......
    once u submit the code.......
    then when u go on my page,
    then the project will be removed, u will see ur project name and Type ,Score/Feedback and certificate.

these will be the columns........

Just submit ur code...........
    and u will find it..............

Plz do remember to post ur scores here........

For any further queries...feel free to respond here..........
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:52 PM
  • u can only get to see the scores  once u submit the code...........

gud luck............
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:55 PM
  • thanx brother....ya when i get my score definetly i post it here..........

i also doing two projects. .............

i have a query. do we have to submit only source code or source code along with revised srs...........
    and in which format we have to submit zip or anything......
    Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:51 PM
  • thanx brother....ya when i get my score definetly i post it here..........

i also doing two projects. .............

i have a query. do we have to submit only source code or source code along with revised srs...........
    and in which format we have to submit zip or anything......

ya dude.........
    u can submit wtever u want to............
    if u want to submit the revised SRS or not....its solely upto u.........

Gud luck.........
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 2:48 AM
  • I've done one project named "Windows XP Administration, Optimization and Tuning [W.A.O.T.]" and I've received a score of 63.33

But the issue is when I click on the link "View Certificate" the certificate doesn't seem to load or get downloaded.

Anybody has any idea as to what the modus-operandi is....?
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:31 AM
  • hi
      you try ie7 or above. enable the popup setting in your ie. Dont try to open in a new tab (or middle click )it wont work. use simple left click as certificates are loaded using scripting languages.
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:46 AM
  • Well in one of my projects which i uploaded recently i got a score of 71.67
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:17 AM
  • In the second project i got 50
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:33 PM
  • in first project i got a score of 55  and in second project i got 50.  .
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:38 AM
  • In my final project i got 48
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:15 PM
  • This was my first experience of S2B program of Microsoft. I got a score of 55 for a project on Customer Service Desk.......Hope to improve and do more projects next time.
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:51 PM
  • hi ,
    i have done 3 projects and here are my scores...61.67, 66.67 and 73.33

Friday, May 29, 2009 2:14 AM
  • Hey Guys,
    We scored

79.665%

Friday, May 29, 2009 6:34 PM
  • @ Kshitij

That's an excellent score. Which project have you done....?

Also give out some tips which helped you achieve that score.

Also please give your MSN/Yahoo/Gmail ID if possible so that I can catch up on you.

Mine is http://www.gameboyzone.com

Friends I'll admire if you add me in your Messenger list. We can create a community of our own and reap the benefits together.

@Ramkumar

Thanks for your help. It worked well in IE 8.
    Saturday, May 30, 2009 4:35 AM
  • Does anyone have any idea of how many teams would go to expo? Where are the final results?
    Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:06 AM
  • DG  DG  DGp.....
    Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:39 AM
  • Our Project was titled -"GSM based Electricity Meter Reading System"

and My Windows Id is-kshtiz_bhatia@live.com
    Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:30 AM
  • @All registered Project Members

I dnt think k so less entries where there approx 5-6 only.So,y is no one posting there scores here.
    All project members i think don't know about this forum or wat?or they dnt know the way to post a reply?????????(Seems humourous)

All members those who know there score do post................

Waiting for this forum to get flooded...

Monday, June 1, 2009 5:37 AM
  • Why does microsoft still didn't releast the results?
    Will there be any expo or not? 
    Monday, June 1, 2009 6:21 AM
  • wat doing DG?had tiffin?
    Monday, June 1, 2009 6:22 AM
  • Mr Santhosh. Please post relevant stuff :P.. This forum is for discussing the results.. So please see the question before u post :D
    Monday, June 1, 2009 6:28 AM
  • ok moderator (DGSUDHAR (i work at student at CEG anna university "i believe knowledge is ocean is what i believe"))
    Monday, June 1, 2009 6:32 AM
  • Hello guys,

Last year, microsoft has not released the final results. They just released the review results. This year also may be the same thing continues. They haven't declared the results yet. Shd see what will happen :)

If any one get any mail frm microsoft reg results plz post it here...
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:52 AM
  • The Announcements in s2b website
    • There will be no S2B Expo this year.
    • The Top 10 projects will be announced on the website before 26th June 2009.
    • The S2B India program will undergo a revamp in the next academic year (starting from July). Imagine Cup is the program through which students will be encouraged to submit projects. (www.imaginecup.com)
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:00 AM
  • Hey ppl,
    Does anyone know whether the top ten projects would be awarded Rs.10000/- or not??
    since there is no mention about that!!
    i did send a mail to S2B regarding the same but awaiting there reply!!

Also, other than this discussion, i think this forum is a very gud platform for all of us to know each other better!

How about forming a group at yahoo or google for all of us to keep in touch with each other and to know each other in a much better way!!

Wotsay ppl??
    Plz lemmee knw.........

Ciao.....Tc........and gud luck...........
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:01 AM
  • @Anuj

I think you r right.Tis is a good platform for all of us to know each other well and share our doubts,knowledge...So do go ahead and form  a group.I m ready for that and send me a invitation at kshtiz_bhatia@live.com........

Waiting for your fast response....And if ny1 could tell me the total number of entries this time coz only 10-11 projects score was posted here..

Thanks dude.
    TC
    Friday, June 5, 2009 3:35 AM
  • Hi,
    i got scores of 80,75 and 65 for my three projects with three different teams.
    By the way its a nice idea to form a group as said.

Thanks.
    Monday, June 8, 2009 2:57 PM
  • @ramkumar

Gr8 work dude.May i know Your Project idea and technology used in that......and i think you r on the top with such a huge score.do u know any1 more than u?
    Monday, June 8, 2009 5:13 PM
  • @ All others

It will be a good initiative if we keep in tabs with each other.

Friends I'm waiting you to contact me VIA the contact me page.

My website are as follows :

http://www.gameboyzone.com

http://www.hardikguru.com

http://www.gameguru.co.in
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:51 AM
  • Hey friends you can try my project in real-time now. It's an Application . All you need is a PC with minimum configuration and Windows XP though it can even run on Windows Vista and Windows 7. But it's made for Windows XP. No database, framework or JDK required.
    Please post your feedback here.

Project Name: Windows XP Administration, Optimization and Tuning

Review Score as given by S2B: 63.33

Here's the link: http://cid-f1ea25e8e2f38be2.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/WAOT%20Setup.zip

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:57 AM
  • guys........

plz lemme knw if u all are interested in sme sort of yahoo or google group kinda thng..................

So far only 2-3 ppl have liked the idea........

If u guys dnt feel like posting...den simply...........vote for this post.............
    I will get an idea from that...........and make a group.........if thats the case...........

Awaiting a response from ur side ppl.................

ciao..........
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:26 PM
  • @Anuj

Dude,go ahead man.
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:03 AM
  • @Hardik

Hey dude,nice work.nice project.Just wanted to know that whatever u have done like scanning local drives,enabling feature and disabling the features and all do u use the Windows bundled utility for that?There are several more features u can add that could make it more appealing and nice so that u can score more than what u got.But any ways nice to c the project.good work go ahead.
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:18 AM
  • @Hardik.
    I guess u used JAVAX to make ur application.Is that so?Can't u make it more better in .NET?
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:23 AM
  • Hi Kshitij & everyone,

Plz go to the following link to join the group that i created today.

http://groups.google.com/group/projectines

Feel free to give ur inputs.

Lets make this group a success.

Awaiting ur responses......................

ciao........and all the best...............
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:39 AM
  • Hey man i think this link is not working i guess.Its nt getting opened in Mozilla nor IE.
    Monday, June 22, 2009 3:56 AM
  • dude...........

this is i guess sme microsoft thing........I have corrected dat as well................

Just copy paste the above link into any browser window,
    Or just click on it............. It works perfectly fine...........

Encourage others to join as well...................
    Monday, June 22, 2009 8:28 AM
  • @ ALL THE MEMBERS

I'm really pissed off with this thread now. For god's sake don't expect people to post their scores here. That is not going to happen coz most of the members are just not able to locate these forums or don't know about them.

It's better we talk about our projects right here so we get some good ideas and can learn about new technologies. I"LL ADMIRE IF EVERYBODY POST's ABOUT THEIR PROJECT HERE.

@ Khitij Bhatia

I haven't used JAVA-FX here. The beauty and some of the biggest challenges in the project are:
    ---> Inspite of being made in JDK and having a DB it doesn't need either of it.
    ---> Using DOS commands and registry modifications is one ____ OF A TASK in Java(try it out for yourself and you'll come to know). And we've achieved it flawlessly.
    ---> The entire project has been coded using just an editor. No IDE has been used. The project itself goes into 6000 lines(I mean written).
    ---> The project's feasibility from the audience point-of-view is very high as per Source-Forge and www.download.com and hence I'm going to make it open-source over there.
    ---> Last but not the least the windows utilities which I've used are all hidden and are not even known to a lot of sophisticated users.

Probably can you tell me which utility I've used in Windows XP to create a "Virtual Drive " ...? (Don't google it now !!!)

==============================================================================

For others who want to try my project here's the link :

http://cid-f1ea25e8e2f38be2.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/WAOT%20Setup.zip

Requirements: Windows XP (Can work even on Windows Vista and Windows 7 though but not completely)

===============================================================================
    <~~Guru~~> says Lolz...
    Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:43 AM
  • @GURU

Dude,do spell my name correctly yaar....(Just joking)

Its nice to see that u have overcome those challenges in the project..When u asked about the virtual drive utility,i saw it wat is does :))
    I guess as u said that u have used DOS commands so then its definately sure that u have used the built in function "SUBSITUTE"._(HOPE SO)

Nice to see that u support OPEN-SOURCE platforms for the OPEN-THIEVES like us...and its definately right that windows utility with be hidden from a normal user but not from the I.T guy like ME(hahahahahha).

And one thing to be known is that what sort of problem u faced when u made it work on Vista and then on Win-7 which were not known in our dear XP.I would be obliged if u could mail me your FINAL YEAR REPORT for more better understanding of ur project and then i could bombard you with lots of questions.Do mail on windows live as u in my network..
    BBYe

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:30 AM