CRM 2013 Missing 1:N Relationships between All Custom Entities and Social Activity Entity RRS feed

• Question

• When we upgraded our development environment from CRM 2011 to CRM 2013 the upgrade took care of establishing the 1:N Relationships between our Custom entities and the Social Activity entity.  However, when we upgraded our production environment, this did not take place.  All of the CRM native entities have the relationship defined, however none of our custom entities (and we have many) do. 

First concern with this is that we can't import any solutions between our development environment and production due to missing relationships so all development work has to be duplicated (with the possibility of creating differences between the two).  Second concern is that we can't take advantage of the Social Activities with any of our Custom entities.  Third concern is that we are looking at upgrading now to CRM 2015 and are not sure of the ramifications.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated since I can't find any solutions online.  Thank you.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:54 PM

Answers

• Since I didn't get any answers on this site I had to contact Microsoft Support directly for the solution.  In case anyone else experiences this issue, the problem was that our development CRM and production CRM were at different versions.  Once we updated the production environment the problem went away.
    • Marked as answer by Rhonda Berwick Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:03 PM
    Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:03 PM