Possibility of modifying the uploaded attachment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a small doubt regarding notes and attachments that is available in each entity, can we modify the uploaded attachment dynamically i.e., adding up a logo or a new page to that document and then download it as modified one.

Please tell me if this is feasible, and if so suggest me on any possible way of doing this as, this is one of critical requirement given.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod P.

Vinod P

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:37 AM

All replies

• If you open the Note in CRM and then download the attachment, you can modify it and re-upload it to the same note.

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:35 AM
  • Hi Paul,

Firstly Thank you for the reply, here in my scenario the requirement is to upload a document as attachment to CRM entity's record and then add a logo to that particular document in some later point of time(without downloading it for modification) and i have to download or print it.

Can i do some thing like create a template with the logo i need to print on document and attach it to the existing document in Notes & Attachments.

Paul, Am new to CRM, so if you find the suggestion which i have asked you is inappropriate or silly please ignore it.

Vinod P

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:04 PM