none
How do we import the listener events of LibreOffice writer in Visual Basic 6? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to implement a listener event's in Visual Basic 6 for LibreOffice writer. I have referred this following code  

set xContext = objServiceManager.getPropertyValue( "DefaultContext" ) set xCoreReflection = xContext.getValueByName( "/singletons/com.sun.star.reflection.theCoreReflection" ) set xClass = xCoreReflection.forName( "com.sun.star.document.XEventBroadcaster" ) set xMethod = xClass.getMethod( "addEventListener" )   dim invokeargs(0) invokeargs(0) = myListener   set value = objServiceManager.Bridge_GetValueObject() call value.InitInOutParam("[]any", invokeargs) call xMethod.invoke( objDocument, value )

from the link https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events

I am not able to understand the implementation of the listener event from the code.

Can anyone please help over the implementation?

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9:29 AM

All replies

•  This forum is not for VB6,  this is a forum for VB.Net.  You need to ask this in a forum that still supports VB6 such as the link below.  This is why your last post was removed from the forum and Karen told you to use the forum below.

Visual Basic 6 and Earlier - VBForums

If you say it can`t be done then i`ll try it

• Proposed as answer by Cor Ligthert Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:06 AM
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9:37 AM
  • If you give a solution for my query, It will be very helpful for me to sort out a problem in my job. 
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:42 AM