Comments & Observations WLOC RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello Forum,

To start things off, I formatted and re-installed my operating system (XP SP2) and seeing how it had been over a year since I last tested a trial of WLOC I decided to download and try the new 2.5 version on a fresh install and I must say, I am quite impressed with this new version, it has come a long way in development and performance. The download and installation was quick and easy and it seems to integrate extremely well with the operating system. I found this latest version of WLOC to be a refreshing change from the run of the mill security programs you find on the market today or download from the internet. After years of having to tweak security software to maintain system performance and protection and dealing with all the software conflicts you encounter along the way when using different security applications and programs, I find the set it and forget it features of WLOC a welcomed change to computer security.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:12 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the post, Marc. When we "live" in the forum, we tend to read about the problems and forget that many people are quite happy with OneCare. :-)

-steve

Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:09 PM
  • Thanks Steve,

I appreciate you and the other forum moderators very much. You guys are a font of wisdom when it comes to WLOC. I have gained a lot of insight reading your posts and look forward to participating in the forums myself. Right now, I'm just enjoying my computer and catching up on newsgroups, I have found my "Holy Grail". My quest has ended.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:50 PM
  •  or maybe that should be

Thanks again!

-steve

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:22 PM