What to do, WLO RENEWAL. RRS feed

• Question

• What would cause WLO to notify me that my subscription was going to run out after I had just sent payment in the amount of $54.00? The sub. was going to run out in April of this year. I had made a copy of the transaction and put in on my computer just incase. I do not want Windows to remove from my account another $54.00. I would hope this would all show up on there records, but one cannot be to sure. The due date for the new renewal is in May. I did however download a 90 day trial just to install while I was working on my Son's computer. I'm thinking this is where the problem started, one to many downloads of the same product. I think the downloads where about two weeks apart. Anyway, thanks for any help I may get in the way of sending me down the wright path.

Donk

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:11 PM

Answers

• Go to Member Accounts, use the link to "view or update your account or billing information" sign in using the Live ID associated with your One Care subscription and verify your subscription has been renewed. If your subscription shows it has been renewed, open the One Care trial, click the "Subscribe" button, follow the prompts and enter the Live ID and password associated with your One Care subscription. This should activate One care on your computer.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:05 PM

All replies

• Go to Member Accounts, use the link to "view or update your account or billing information" sign in using the Live ID associated with your One Care subscription and verify your subscription has been renewed. If your subscription shows it has been renewed, open the One Care trial, click the "Subscribe" button, follow the prompts and enter the Live ID and password associated with your One Care subscription. This should activate One care on your computer.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:05 PM
  • Thanks for the information, all shows good for my account. I just hope that they only have the one account to my name. I would assume that if it did not show up all is good. Anyway, thanks again for the reply. 

Donk

Saturday, May 17, 2008 2:35 PM