none
OutofMemoryException while loading client side data RRS feed

• Question

• I have a winCE device where i am syncing data (from sqlce database, a .sdf file) to SQL server.

While reading the data from the client side database (which is getting uploaded to the SQL server), I am getting outofmemoryexception.

at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
       at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
       at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Insert(Int32 index, String key, String value)
       at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(String key, String value)
       at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.GetUniqueKeys(DataTable table)
       at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.EnumerateInserts(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata,

SortedList`2[]& listOfInserts, Int64 enumTxCsn)
       at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.GetChanges(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata,

SyncSession syncSession)
       at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.GetChanges(IEnumerable`1 tableNames)
       at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.GetChanges(String tableName)

We have implemented batching for sending the data from client side to server and it works fine. But how to get all the changes from the local client database without getting into outofmemoryexception?

Please help.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:27 AM

Answers

All replies