Microsoft Money Deluxe and Biz Sunset RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've tried the registry fix as listed in other forums. I have even changed to RTM although it wasn't reading that before but I am still getting an error when Money is loaded. It stays on for a while then the error message pops up and the program is closed.

Can anyone assist?

Friday, September 4, 2015 12:49 AM

Answers

• Thanks Cal and Bill,

I tried the patch today and it works. I now have access once again to my files in MS Money Sunset.

I even tried downloading statements and importing and everything works fine.

Monday, September 14, 2015 2:34 AM

All replies

• Did you do the patch described in what is currently the first post in the forum?
    Friday, September 4, 2015 5:20 AM
  • What is the patch? I don't recall seeing it.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 8:55 AM
  • Cal is referring to replacing your mnyob99.dll file with a patched version.  See:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d28d6921-1f01-430f-b33e-f5a3ec47077b/money-plus-bug-and-solution-mnyob99dll?forum=money

Please let us know if this fixes your problem.  If not, post back with the circumstances under which Money stops working.

Bill Becker

Friday, September 4, 2015 12:48 PM
  • I renamed the sticky post to try to make the subject clearer.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 10:18 PM
  • Thanks Cal and Bill,

I tried the patch today and it works. I now have access once again to my files in MS Money Sunset.

I even tried downloading statements and importing and everything works fine.

Monday, September 14, 2015 2:34 AM